100% pure cellulose, without further additives – a feed for dogs & cats
for a healthy gastrointestinal tract
to facilitate weight loss
to improve the consistency of the feces
Canina®’s pure CELLULOSE POWDER is derived from plant cell walls and, like starch, is a multiple sugar. Unlike starch, however, cellulose does not degrade but acts as a colon cleanser and water- insoluble fiber.
Canina® CELLULOSE POWDER can be used in many ways:
- For a targeted weight reduction at overweight, by partially replacing the regular feed with thislow calorie and high fiber supplement providing the animal a saturated feeling without excesscalories.
- For colon cleansing, to support dysbalances in the intestines such as bloating, changing fecesconsistency, for optimized nutrient absorption from the intestine into the blood by preservingand protecting the villi; Stimulation of natural intestinal peristalsis.
- The improved feces consistency (solid and voluminous) optimizes the mechanical emptying ofthe anal glands by pressure and anal blockage is obstructed.
- For cats Canina® CELLULOSE POWDER can help to eliminate swallowed hair more easily.Counteracting dangerous hairball formation in the digestive tract. A time-delayedadministration with PETVITAL® CATLAX-GEL from Canina® is an optimal combination.
- In the case of allergies, intolerances or poor acceptance of vegetables, fruits orfermented cereals at B.A.R.F. meals, Canina® CELLULOSE POWDER replaces the necessary dietary fiber for intestinal health in the diet; the fibers are tasteless and odorless,
hypoallergenic and are therefore eaten without problems.Canina® CELLULOSE POWDER – versatile from puppy / kitten to senior pet, for a lifetime. Composition: 100% cellulose powder
Ingredients: Fat content 0%, crude fiber 80%, protein 0%, crude ash 22%Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
0,5g up to max. 1g per kg body-weight, not to exceed 80g.
The animal should be slowly accustomed to the cellulose (increase the dosage up to max. 1g per kg over one to two weeks).
Dry feed must be moistened. B.A.R.F. and moist feed contains sufficient fluids. If several meals are fed per day, the total amount of cellulose should be distributed to each meal.
For weight loss, to improve the consistency of the feces (solid, voluminous):
Replace approx. 5% up to max. 10% of the daily ration with the CELLULOSE POWDER. It must be noted that the reduction of the daily amount of food also
reduces necessary vital substances. If this is fed for more than 4 weeks, a vitamin-mineral supplement such as Canina® CANILETTEN should be fed to maintain
a balanced metabolism and provide the daily need for vitamins.
Provide sufficient fresh drinking water to avoid constipation.