- 25,2 % protein / 18 % fat
- With colostrum – nature’s immune system protection
- No colourants or preservatives
Stir Meradog puppy milk vigorously in hot water ( 55°C) and whisk until it is free of lumps. Allow the milk to cool down, feed at body temperature.
- based on volume: 1 part (cup, measuring beaker, etc.) milk powder to 1,5 parts water.
- based on weight:For every 10 g milk powder add 32 ml water. (Example: 100 g milk powder plus 320 ml water gives approx. 400 ml of prepared milk).
Recommended feeding Meradog care puppy milk
per kg of body weight, daily:
up to 4 weeks 230 ml prepared milk
up to 8 weeks: 180 ml prepared milk
The daily amount should be divided into 8-10 portions during the first week and later reduced to 4 feedings per day. We recommend to start feeding MERADOG care JUNIOR 1 or MERADOG pure junior subsequent to Meradog puppy milk. The junior dry food has to be moistened with warm water, chopped and fed as a mash in the beginning.
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all Meradog products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over their entire shelf life.